Sir,i’ve got a seat in b.arch in nit calicut.I’m also expecting b.tech(civil,chem) in nit raipur,jalandhar.I’m intrested in both streams but I was told that payscales n scope for architects is extremely less as compared to b.tech graduates.What wuld b a better choice fr me.plss reply the earliest

Sir,i’ve got a seat in b.arch in nit calicut.I’m also expecting b.tech(civil,chem) in nit raipur,jalandhar.I’m intrested in both streams but I was told that payscales n scope for architects is extremely less as compared to b.tech graduates.What wuld b a better choice fr me.plss reply the earliest

Grade:12

2 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
9 years ago
If you are considering Indian market Yes the oppurtunities are less as compared to other engineering branches but you will be in a global competetion after studying from the above described colleges of repute. As you have shown interest in both the branches so you can opt for engineering branches also in NIT Raipur and Jalandhar.But in engineering you have to make efforts for high pay scale.
milind
23 Points
9 years ago
aishwarya siddha ….….….….…..first of all there is no matter for scope ….….….…...you should do what you like to do .............dont do it for scope or salary...if you are good in architecture you can have more salary than engineers because architect is king of his own proffesion ..he….….….….….….….and about architecture my brother is an architect …...and architect is an artist type guyzs.........if u have will then you can be far richer than engineer

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free