Sir, 1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year? 2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages? Sir, you suggested me nit warangal rather than bits hyd. Could you please explain me why? (@ expert vijay mukti sir)

Sir,
1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year?
2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages?
Sir, you suggested me nit warangal rather than bits hyd. Could you please explain me why? (@ expert vijay mukti sir)

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Regarding fall in higherst package, These generally depends upon some extra brilliant students. May be in that year any one/few of the students may have performed extra ordinary. Regarding comparision,
1. BITsis good institution but don’t match up to the top 5 NITs in terms of reputation. Placements are equal. You don’t have to worry about placements once you are in any of them.
2. Cost of studying in BITs in much higher then the NITs. About 8 lacs in BITS and at the same time only around 2-3 lacs in NITs. All the top NITs have amazing hostel and internet facilities.
Hope you get my feelings. Thanks.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the instututions are equally good, noneof them is less than each other in any regard, so, just to clear your doubt you may visit the official weblinks of the two rather involve some other reputed names as well in this analysis, and then compare and contrast the essential features like – the student intake, fee structures, faculty experience, placement record and pay packagesetc and then finally make a choice, you may try at – Banasthali Uni, Banasthali,...................Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha uni, Delhi,..............................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...................Galgotias Uni, Greater Noida

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free