Pls help me i m taking drop this year and wanna ask whether to go Fiitjee South Delhi or Kota and pls can someone place institutes of kota rank wise for droppers...?? Pls help...

Pls help me i m taking drop this year and wanna ask whether to go Fiitjee South Delhi or Kota and pls can someone place institutes of kota rank wise for droppers...??
Pls help...

Grade:12

1 Answers

Rinkoo Gupta
askIITians Faculty 81 Points
9 years ago
Dear student,
I think FIITJEE is the best for you.Here is the detail of FIITJEE>

Excellence in IIT-JEE :Emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Science & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process which makes them capable of creatively resolving complex and tricky problems by mere application of basic concepts for a quantum jump in their performance in IIT-JEE. Each student has the right strategy for himself/herself for TIME MANAGEMENT to ensure optimum output. This enable the students to excel not only in IIT-JEE but also in AIEEE, other Engineering Entrance Exams

COURSE STRUCTURE

• Entire course is divided into 3 phases.
  • Right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt clearing sessions.
  • Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
  • Periodic tests on the latest JEE pattern. Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
  • Home assignments / Workbook.

One year course Fee :

Fee in Lumpsum: Rs.53,500/- (Fifty three thousand five hundred only) + Service Tax (Rs.6,613/-).

Fee in installments: Rs.56,000/- (Fifty six thousand only) + service tax (Rs.6,922/-).

FIITJEE has three centres in Delhi, the capital of India, situated in East Delhi, North-West Delhi and South Delhi. It also has full-fledged in several other Indian cities such as Amritsar, Bhilai, Bangalore, Bokaro, Chennai, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Kolkata, Patna, Mumbai, Shakti Nagar (NTPC) and Ranchi. It provides hostel facilities to its eligible male students and accommodation assistance services to female students, where help in offered in finding a suitable paying guest facility in the city.

Thanks & Regards

Rinkoo Gupta

AskIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free