please explain me the difference between computer science (cs) and computer engineering (ce) at dtu with respect to curriculum,syllabus, course and placements in detail

please explain me the difference between computer science (cs) and computer engineering (ce) at dtu with respect to curriculum,syllabus, course and placements in detail

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ ayush 
there is no diffrence between the comp sci engg and comp engg in dtu in terms of courses and curriculum . 
only their names are diffrent as its a iiit delhi . 
so, comp engg is a new branch , its under cse . 
but in placement there is a DIFFRENCE , CSE STUDENT CAN work in any software company , but comp engg student cannot , they have to limit themselves within the company which uses encoding , texting , etc for their uses , like that of the cyber agency etc . 
but they are also good placement . 
but in cse your chances of placement are high with superior package . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, Computer science focuses on foundations of computing including, algorithms, programming languages, theories of computing,   artificial intelligence, , and hardware design.
Computer engineering, on the other hand, focuses on technical and managerial leadership for large and complex systems. Its foundation of enduring engineering principles will support a lifetime of practice amid emerging technologies.
It’s up to you for which branch you wish to go for and let me suggest you some reputed institutions for taking admission – BITS, Pilani,.................Banasthali University, Banasthali,........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free