My jee main crl rank is 55563,I am General, please suggest me good collage

My jee main crl rank is 55563,I am General, please suggest me good collage

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago

Hi dear
You are requested to use college predictor for this as it will tell you the best option available for you with this rank.Please visit:
Regards Sahil
isha sharma
66 Points
6 years ago

Hi I understand your enthusiasm to join a reputed institution. Therefore I would like to mention that there are few known private institutions like Amity University, Ashoka University, Lovely Professional University that offers top class learning environment to the students with extensive placement opportunities. These universities also offer various skill development programs, professional enhancement training and outstanding exposure to its students. Hi I understand your enthusiasm to join a reputed institution. Therefore I would like to mention that there are few known private institutions like Amity University, Ashoka University, Lovely Professional University that offers top class learning environment to the students with extensive placement opportunities. These universities also offer various skill development programs, professional enhancement training and outstanding exposure to its students. These universitities also have tie ups from the university abroad where in you can do the completion of your course from the university outside India.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free