My daughter has cleared JEE main 2016. As per our forcasting (1) She would probable get admission in NIT -Raipur ( Under - Home state) and Nirma institute – Ahmedabad in BE Chemical engineering. (2) Her rank in Amrita school of engineering ( Exam AEEE -2016 ,Amrita vishwa vidyapith) is 1922 and may get admission in Computer sciency & engg. Please advise which would be better option in terms of reputation of institution , faculty , infrastructure and placement. Thanks Vishal

My daughter has  cleared JEE main 2016. As per our forcasting (1) She would probable  get admission in  NIT -Raipur ( Under - Home state) and Nirma institute – Ahmedabad   in BE Chemical engineering. (2) Her rank in Amrita school of engineering ( Exam AEEE -2016 ,Amrita  vishwa vidyapith) is 1922  and  may get admission in Computer sciency & engg.
Please advise which would be better option in terms of reputation of institution , faculty ,  infrastructure and  placement.
Thanks
Vishal

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

saini
23 Points
7 years ago
i think NIT is better option but if you get computer science in amrita university then go for it bcoz it is the only branch which offers hogh job opportunities with good annual income

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Respected Sir, all the names mentioned by you are enjoying a very good image in case of quality education as well as placement records, you may do one thing – pay a avisit to all these aforementioned institutions and add a little more reputed institutions in your list, compare and contrast the features (that you are looking for) and wherever you feel like is a better choice, go for that, i may suggest these – Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra,...........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..........JJTU, Rajasthan,..........BITS, Pilani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free