Is mechanical and automation a good course to choose according to scope in future ?

Is mechanical and automation a good course to choose according to scope in future ?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
Yes it is, but if you are having an idea joining then you have to be very dedicated and hard working. It also depends in which institute are you studying in.
SS
140 Points
5 years ago
You can go for mechanical.

B.Tech (4 years, after class 12)

The engineering courses in India are regulated and set up under the aegis of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Admission is usually through an engineering entrance examination.

If you had done both science and mathematics , so there are lots of options available for you which you can choose for your further career like you can go for engineering in different streams like B.Tech in CSE(Computer science engineering), Information technology(IT), Mechanical engineering(ME), Civil engineering, Chemical engineering, Biomedical engineering, Biotechnology, Food technology, Electrical engineering, Electrical and Electronics engineering, Electronics and Computer engineering, Chemical engineering, Automobile engineering, CHE- Petroleum, Aerospace engineering, ME- Mechatronics.

So above are the streams which you can choose if you have done both science and mathematics. The most important thing which rely totally on your area of your interest. When you are sure about your area of interest then you can choose the above engineering streams for pursuing your graduation.

There may not be many institutes and universities which will be offering you all such engineering courses in one campus . You should prefer the university or institute which offers you good placements and good practical and industrial exposure also and should have good infrastructure also.

There are different institutes and universities which offer such courses are

• Lovely Professional University,
  •  
  • Birla Institute of technology,
  •  
  • KIIT University,
  •  
  • Jaipur national university and few others.
I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free