Is IIIT GWALIOR a better preference then other IIITs except IIIT ALLAHABAD ? Also tell me the other best IIITs. Thank you.

Is IIIT GWALIOR a better preference then other IIITs except IIIT ALLAHABAD ? Also tell me the other best IIITs. Thank you.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
6 years ago
A portion of the IIITs like IIIT Hyderabad and IIIT Allahabad are in the same class as the old IITs with regards to CS/IT. In any case, this is not valid for all the IIITs. IIITs like Jabalpur and Kancheepuram are truly new are still in the way of advancement. 
IIITs were begun by the administration for advancing employments in the data innovation part. Accordingly the coding society of the IIITs are uncommonly great, In certainty they are good to the point that IIIT Hyderabad have the most extreme number of GSOCERS on the planet in 2014.
Amar
37 Points
6 years ago
Well.. IIIT Gwalior is all about 5 year Btech and Mtech or may be Phd also. you should think of it only  if you want to join a 5 year degree course. and there is another IIIT at Jabalpur which have Btech courses and of these i would suggest u to take the 2nd one. 
you make compare them and make the final decision .
about the best IIITs allahabad rocks.. be it placement, or infrastructureor any other parameter .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free