I want to do civil engineering ... which is better cusat SOE or college of engineering Trivandrum

I want to do civil engineering  ... which is better cusat SOE or college of engineering Trivandrum

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
go for college of engineering trivandrum
Anish Singhal
askIITians Faculty 1192 Points
5 years ago
College of engineering Trivandrum
SS
140 Points
5 years ago
Civil Engineering is the broadest of the Engineering fields. Civil Engineering focuses on the infrastructure of the world which include Water works, Sewers, Dams, Power Plants, Transmission Towers/Lines, Railroads, Highways, Bridges, Tunnels, Irrigation Canals, River Navigation, Shipping Canals, Traffic Control, Mass Transit, Airport Runways, Terminals, Industrial Plant Buildings, Skyscrapers, etc. Civil engineers build the world’s infrastructure.

Some of the career prospects are:
  • A large number of Civil Engineers are recruited through Indian Engineering services, by UPSC
  • A large number of civil engineers are recruited in various state departments
  • After a little experience one can start his own consultancy
  • RCC structural designer
  • Steel structural designer.
  • Bridge designer.
  • Site Engineers.
  • Construction planners and evaluators.
I can enlist some universities for your help -

• college of engineering trivandrum
  •  
  • Lovely Professional University,
  •  
  • Manav Rachna University,
  •  
  • Sharda University etc.

which offer excellent learning atmosphere to its students. Few of these universities provides extensive learning programs and exposure to the students. They also provide worthy scholarships to its students depending upon the entrance test taken of the university or board result.

I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free