i've got 146 in jee main this year......is there any nit where i can get CS or IT? or any good private college?....put focus on the former option......plz

i've got 146 in jee main this year......is there any nit where i can get CS or IT? or any good private college?....put focus on the former option......plz

Grade:12th pass

6 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Very rare chance to get NITs CS oe EC...after getting the advantage of class 12th score along with home state reaservation....
Some chance of NIT Hamirpur...
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
chances of nits are very less , bcoz last year one of my frnd got 147 in jee main and 93 in bords cbse and he did not get any nit , and his rank was 27000, but dont loose hope and prepare for jee advance to get good score
u can try for upes , thappar , chitkara university , jayppee noida
thapper application forms are out and u can fill them if u want

APPROVE IF USEFUL
gaurav
18 Points
8 years ago
NIT hamirpur.....which stream i wud get?..@Saurabh Kumar ..n thnkx for the rply
gaurav
18 Points
8 years ago
How z jaypee noida? i have registrd dere.....bt i cud nt find any placemnt n packages info over the internet....
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
its good college among private ones
also placements are good in jaypee noida , one of my friends is there and told me that amazon had hired around 5 students and ofeerring 18 lakh package , also more companies are cominng
approve if useful
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
NITs expect at least 200 score but you can try any of these private institutions – Bhagwan Parshuram Inst. of Tech. Delhi, N C college of Iengg. srana. Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, J.P>inst of Info Tech Noida

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free