I have got IIIT Lucknow in first round of seat allotment in JOSAA counselling. Do students of IIIT Lucknow study in IIIT Allahabad from same faculty and same placements? What are the pros nd cons? (Considereing IIIT Lucknow has lower cut off than IIIT Allahabad) Can anyone tell me the exact procedure of this mentorship?

I have got IIIT Lucknow in first round of seat allotment in JOSAA counselling. Do students of IIIT Lucknow study in IIIT Allahabad from same faculty and same placements?
What are the pros nd cons?(Considereing IIIT Lucknow has lower cut off than IIIT Allahabad)
Can anyone tell me the exact procedure of this mentorship?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, Since IIIT-L is still in the making and we all know that it will take some time to be functional (at least 5 years, but till then the students will study at IIIT-A), I would suggest you to keep this choice as a last resort. But, considering a futuristic approach, I must tell you that IIIT-L is bound to surpass IIIT-A within a decade of its full establishment. There are many factors that count, and provide support to this analogy. Here I am assuming that the college will provide nearly the same basic facilities as IIIT-A and the internal aspects aren't going to be much different.So rest assured and don’t be panic, or else pick anyone out of these – Dr. K N MOdi University, Tonk,.....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..................Jain University, Bangalore

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free