i got 167 marks in jee mains with 94.4% in ap board exams and expecting a rank between 20000 to 26000 . can you suggest me any top colleges which i can get with my rank in xam for course in cse

i got 167 marks in jee mains with 94.4% in ap board exams and expecting a rank between 20000 to 26000 . can you suggest me any top colleges which i can get with my rank in xam for course in cse

Grade:

2 Answers

sushil
12 Points
9 years ago
If you looking for a college for doing B.Tech in CSE than I will suggest you to look at Galgotia University in NCR. It is one of the most promising University which aims to provide approx 100% placement to the students. The core strength of this University lies in its research work and it always aims to impart quality education with better faculties and research domain. This course at GU is properly structured to give out detailed and complete information about Programming Fundamentals, Cryptography & Networking, Applied Numerical Methods, Software Engineering etc. 
neel gugale
12 Points
9 years ago
Hey you can go for University of Petroleum and Energy studies which is at Deheradun. It is one of the best college where you can pursue your required course. This university is amazing as I have the reviews of many of my friends.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free