i can get admission in NIRMA computer or it and DDU,nadiad computer. which college is best ?

i can get admission in NIRMA computer or it and DDU,nadiad computer. which college is best ?

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
I THINK JOINING NIRMA UNIVERSITY IS  A BETTER ALTERNATIVE. FIRST OF ALL  I THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE A WATCH ON THE PLACEMENT RECRDS OF THIS YEAR FIRST

Highest pay package offereed to students till now is Rs 13.4 lakhs per annum.

Average pay package for this placements season is Rs 3.92 lakh per annum.

SO I THINK JOINING NIRMA UNIVERSITY IS A BETTER CHOICE. MOREOVER THEY PROVIDE GOOD INFRASTRUCTURE AND GOOD ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT. SO YOU CAN CHOSE THIS COLLEGE WITHOUT KEEPING ANY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS IN MIND

WITH WISHES AND REGARDS

SAHIL:}

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or given a choice to pick any one of the two? If so, just make out what interests you the most and if you are in a fix to decide or if the branches are not as per your interest then you may think of taking admission at some other highly renowned institutions like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,.................CMR Institute of Technology, Hyderabad,........Lovely Professional University,Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free