i am confused for taking admission to mnit jaipur electrical engineering or DTU,delhi ( at 3 rd round i have got environment engineering in DTU) I have got 13800 rank in jee main 2014 and i am obc ncl outside delhi candidate acc to last year cutoff i can get electrical in dtu too Pls help in which should i go I have only 28 and 29 july to report in DTU Also 31 July I have to go MNIT Jaipur So pls reply soon.

i am confused for taking admission to mnit jaipur electrical engineering or DTU,delhi ( at 3 rd round i have got environment engineering in DTU) 
I have got 13800 rank in jee main 2014 and i am obc ncl outside delhi candidate 
acc to last year cutoff i can get electrical in dtu too Pls help in which should i go I have only 28 and 29 july to report in DTU 
Also 31 July I have to go MNIT Jaipur So pls reply soon.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
9 years ago
The branch which you are getting at MNIT Jaipur is very appealing. It’s a branch with ample academics oppurtunities and placements. But you can wait for the last round of counselling @DTU and see if you can get Electrical @DTU.Confirm your seat as you can back out at later stage just by giving a marginal fee. So wait for the best option for you and take decision judiciously

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free