Hello sir i have got 301 in bits Can i get admission in bits pilani in any cap rpund? Please respond fast because i am planning to take a drop

Hello sir i have got 301 in bits Can i get admission in bits pilani in any cap rpund? Please respond fast because i am planning to take a drop

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sarvesh 
there is a little bit chances of bits pilani in the 3 rd round if possible then u will get the descent branch . 
if u hv applied for b. pharm then u  will get it easily , but getting a seat in engg programme with this score , its really very very difficult , u might try your luck in 2nd and 3rd round councelling if possible , otherwise choose other campous of bits like in goa and hytderabad , there u can get easily mechanical probably . 
all the 3 campouses are good of bits and having a high rate of placement . 
AND coming to the drop if u are sure about the preparation level then think about the drop , otherwise donot even think of that . 
beacuse there ARE students who got less marks also in bitsat after dropping a year . 
so, whatever u are getting in any campous go for that instead of drop . in bits u can change your branch by doing the hard work . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free