Hello, I’m an HR student from SIBM Pune and am interning on a project in ITC Ltd. related to campus recruitment which requires me to ananlyze and find out the best engineering colleges in the country from each state. I would really like opinions on how to go about the same given the vast numbers of colleges. Also, given the number of surveys ranking various colleges, how do we find out which ones are credible? Names of some reliable surveys would also help Looking forward to a reply. - Kundu Raghuveera

Hello, 

I’m an HR student from SIBM Pune and am interning on a project in ITC Ltd. related to campus recruitment which requires me to ananlyze and find out the best engineering colleges in the country from each state. I would really like opinions on how to go about the same given the vast numbers of colleges. Also, given the number of surveys ranking various colleges, how do we find out which ones are credible?

Names of some reliable surveys would also help
Looking forward to a reply. 

- Kundu Raghuveera

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Bhavya
askIITians Faculty 1281 Points
7 years ago
Dear Sir
The survey regarding best colleges is done after analysing infrasturucture, fee and placements.On these basis you can find the credibility of various rankings.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free