hello everyone. I am getting electrical engineering at iit - bhu and computer engineering (ce) at dtu . I am confused about the option that I should opt. Please help me.Please make note that computer engineering at dtu is differntt than computer science (cs) at dtu

hello everyone. I am getting electrical engineering at iit - bhu and computer engineering (ce) at dtu . I am confused about the option that I should opt. Please help me.Please make note that computer engineering at dtu is differntt than computer science (cs) at dtu

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ ayush 
Then electrical engg at iit bhu will be better option for you , see, iit bhu is coming within the top 6-7 iits . 
and electrical have a good placement status right now , and with that u are also getting anm iitian tag . 
so, kindly donot loose it as iitian tag will be very imp in future . 
and comp sci have value in dtu , but not comp engg . 
they will prefr first cse then i.t branch then comp engg . so, there is limited scope . 
but in iit , u can do anything u want , and u hv enoromous scope to improve , 
so, go for electronics at iit bhu . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or given a choice to pick any one of the two? If so, just make out what interests you the most and if you are in a fix to decide or if the branches are not as per your interest then you may think of taking admission at some other highly renowned institutions like – Jain University, Bangalore,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...............JJTU, Jhunjhunu

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free