Hai, Is lovely Professional University (LPU) is a good institution? Please reply

Hai, Is lovely Professional University (LPU) is a good institution? Please reply

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi harisht
lpu is a good college located in jalandhar.it is best in case of infastructure if you compared it with other good colleges of punjab. it also provides good placement offers. there is a good academic environment.but remember final thing depends on student and its behaviour.
overall it is a good choice
regards sahil
nikhila
34 Points
7 years ago
yup i tatally agree with the others.. its a really good college even i got an admission over there for this year .. good  infastructure and excellent placement record.

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
To best of my knowledge, Lovely Professional University stands atop amongst private universities not only in Punjab but also in India, It’s been labelled as the largest university for its momentous hostel facility, It has earned a good name and fame for quality eduacation, best placements, best infrastructure, training sessions for placements, special classes to inculcate competetion spirit etc., So, If you are planning to choose LPU, believe it, you have made a very wise choice, go for it, All the Best

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free