Good morning sir , my sc rank in mains is1516 and in advanced it is 1560 in SC category. What are the possible branches and colleges I may get?

Good morning sir , my sc rank in mains is1516 and in advanced it is 1560 in SC category.
What are the possible branches and colleges I may get?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Eshan
askIITians Faculty 2095 Points
5 years ago
Dear student,

You may easily get admission in some IIT. The options could be Biotechnology at IIT Roorkee and Guwahati, Chemical Engineering at ISM Dhanbdad, IIT Gandhinagar or Metallurgical and Materials Engineering at IIT Roorkee.

Regards.
SS
140 Points
5 years ago
You may go for reputed colleges or universities and the best option for you is B Tech.

B Tech is one of the most popular courses, always in demand in India. Students prefer this course with an idea of securing a well paid job after the completion of their professional degree course. So you can select any branch of engineering depending upon your interest among CSE, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Aerospace, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering or any other.

So it will be advisable if you do your degree from a well known university and that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training.

I can enlist some universities for your help -

• Lovely Professional University,
  •  
  • Manav Rachna University,
  •  
  • Sharda University etc.

which offer excellent learning atmosphere to its students.

I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free