At 60000 rank in jee mains, where can i get the admission

At 60000 rank in jee mains, where can i get the admission

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Amritpal Singh Saini
134 Points
5 years ago
Dear student, JEE rank greater than 50,000 means u can get NIT ( or may be no, as it changes every year depending upon cut off) but it won`t be as good like other NIT`s , it`s a chance for u to get at Tripura ,Manipur...
PABITRA MANDAL
18 Points
5 years ago
Sorry to say but if you are from  gen category you would not get any NIT.Try to get some IIIT or GFTs or private colleges with management quota.
SS
140 Points
5 years ago
After JEE, you can go for B Tech.B Tech is one of the most popular courses, always in demand in India. Students prefer this course with an idea of securing a well paid job after the completion of their professional degree course. So you can select any branch of engineering depending upon your interest among CSE, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Aerospace, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering or any other.The stream has its own career opportunities and perspectives. It has job offerings in different sectors of the industries. So it will be advisable if you do your degree from a well known university and that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training. I can enlist some university for your help - Lovely Professional University, Manav Rachna University, Sharda University etc. which offers excellent learning atmosphere to its students. I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free