Sir, I am a student of HS 1st year under AHSEC. I want to know about the top Engg. Institutions of India specially in the NE region other than the IITs How do I get an entry in any of those institutes? How should I prepare from now?

Sir,

I am a student of HS 1st year under AHSEC. I want to know about the top Engg. Institutions of India specially in the NE region other than the IITs How do I get an entry in any of those institutes? How should I prepare from now? 

Grade:11

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear Raja

For Top Engineering college check link

http://www.askiitians.com/top_colleges.aspx

you can know the addmission procedure and more about that college by clicking on the name of that college.

For NE region you can get admission in good college by giving exam such as IIT JEE.AIEEE,UPTU SEE .

Through IIT JEE you can get admssion in IITS,ISMU Dhanbad,IT BHU .

AIEEE

AIEEE is an entrance exam conducted for educational institutions offering degree level courses in Architecture, Engineering, and Pharmacy but are not covered by Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) or State Level Entrance Examination (SLEE). Students are admitted to both paid and unpaid seats in these courses, depending on their ranking in the merit list.

To know more about AIEEE check link

http://www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/AIEEE

Colleges in which you can get admission in aieee.

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

You should join any coaching classes for for the prepration of compitative exam.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free