can i please know,which one is better,nit or iist?what are scopes of space study in india?

can i please know,which one is better,nit or iist?what are scopes of space study in india?

Grade:

3 Answers

archie sri
16 Points
10 years ago

it is no doubt that iist has better scope for space studies..........it is specially designed for that purpose.........may we know your jee main rank ...so we can tell you where to get admission.

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
10 years ago

To be frank its a very rare chance that you would get a ticket to NASA or a better space organization thatn ISRO by joining ISRO . Ofcourse the job is sure , but its more of a professorship .. You will have to continue studying throughout your career but there are some very good points too like 10-5 job for 5 days a week , a lot of holidays and ofcourse an A level government job . But , if you want to earn and lead a lavish life , I would suggest you to opt for CSE in NITs.. I too left IIST Aerospace for CS in NIT A .

Madhukar Thalore
58 Points
10 years ago

thescope of space study is very high in india through which u can get admission direclty into NASA or ISRo.you must prefer either the sout nit''s or then iist.

ALL THE BEST for your better future!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free