Sir,i have completed my 12 this year and now face the tough task of choosing the right college broadly my options are bits pilani - cseiiit hyderabad 5 year dual course in cs (CSD)iit hyderabad chemicali could not perform well in iit jee advanced ....that fateful day turned against me.... ive heard that iit hyderabad though a new iit is a fast developing iit and an iit proff himself said it will be on par with old iits in a matter of few years ... also that to attract students iit hyd branch change rules are leniant and virtually all students get their choice of branch (mine cs) ..... so im faced with the tough chice between brand iit and bits pilani ..... plz guide me.... also throw some light on iiit hyd csd course.....

Sir,i have completed my 12 this year and now face the tough task of choosing the right college broadly my options are bits pilani - cseiiit hyderabad 5 year dual course in cs (CSD)iit hyderabad chemicali could not perform well in iit jee advanced ....that fateful day turned against me.... ive heard that iit hyderabad though a new iit is a fast developing iit and an iit proff himself said it will be on par with old iits in a matter of few years ... also that to attract students iit hyd branch change rules are leniant and virtually all students get their choice of branch (mine cs) ..... so im faced with the tough chice between brand iit and bits pilani ..... plz guide me.... also throw some light on iiit hyd csd course.....  

Grade:

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
8 years ago
Go for IIt and you will not regret your decision. there are only two divisions IIT and others

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free