I've got a rank of 4333 of iit-jee and a marks of 356 in Bits Pilani. My preferences are Computer Science and Electronics so please guide me. As far as iit's are considered i'm gonna get into new iit's (IIT-Mandi,IIT-Bhubaneswar,IIT-Patna,ISM Dhanbad). In Bits Pilani campus i could get into any branch (although rumors are going on that CS cutoff is going to increase)

I've got a rank of 4333 of iit-jee and a marks of 356 in Bits Pilani. My preferences are Computer Science and Electronics so please guide me. As far as iit's are considered i'm gonna get into new iit's (IIT-Mandi,IIT-Bhubaneswar,IIT-Patna,ISM Dhanbad). In Bits Pilani campus i could get into any branch (although rumors are going on that CS cutoff is going to increase)

Grade:

2 Answers

hemanth kotipalli
33 Points
10 years ago

it is better that u choose  bits pilani ..and d branch u desire than new iits. as u have got 356 in bits u stand in a very good chance of any branch u like. facilites is in bits are better when compared to new iits..

Varun Kumar
19 Points
10 years ago

I feel u will get Computers at BITS- Pilani campus. Without hesitation go for it. It is 100 times better than new IIT

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free