SIR, Please give me info abt IIST. What is the average salary? The reputation of college? Procedure for admission, i.e entrance exam. T hanks

SIR,

Please give me info abt IIST.

What is the average salary? The reputation of college? Procedure for admission, i.e entrance exam.

Thanks

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) believes in proliferation of education related to space science and technology. It has ushered in a new era in space research and development through the use of state-of- the-art- infrastructure, trained faculties and conducive ambiance. The students are imparted the necessary technical skills and educated on the theoretical aspects of the related subjects. Situated in the vicinity of Thiruvananthapuram, the Institute is a name to reckon with in space research in India. IIST shares the highly sophisticated equipments and technical knowledge of ISRO. IIST is a registered Society under Department of Space, Govt. of India.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free