Which are top aeronautical engineering colleges in India?

Which are top aeronautical engineering colleges in India?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Pratik Deshpande,

Here is the list of the Top 10 Engineering Colleges in india for Aeronautical Engineering

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai: The Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai offers an introductory course to Aerospace Engineering for the aspiring students.

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai: The Aerospace Engineering Department of the IIT, Mumbai is one of the best in the country. It offers best lab facilities and boasts of world-class faculty to impart quality education. They also provide fundamental research options for frontier studies in Aeronautical Engineering.

3. Institute of Technology, Kanpur: IIT Kanpur is a premier teaching and research centre engaged in engineering science instruction, in-flight laboratory work, aerodynamic testing, and indigenous design and fabrication of advanced facilities and instruments.

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur: The department of Aerospace Engineering at IIT Kharagpur is featured with integrated labs for the study of aerodynamics, structures and propulsion.

5. Punjab Engineering College: Punjab Engineering College offers an undergraduate degree programme in Aeronautical Engineering. With rapid changes in the professional world, the department has also focused on the drawing of the information age and has established new courses.

6. Madras Institute of Technology: Madras Institute of Technology shall strive towards becoming a world-class institution by producing professionals with a high technical knowledge, professional skills and ethical values.

7. Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore: The Academy of Aerospace & Aviation provides maximum flying exposure to the students, a wider spectrum of Aviation-oriented courses, conduction of technical workshops at regular intervals and many other. The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering program is coupled with in-flight experience for the deserving students.

8. Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun: IIAE was started in year 1992 in Dehradun (Uttarakhand). IIAE impart academic preparation through conduct of regular theoretical classes and practical training at its own campus located near to Dehradun Airport, Dehradun.

9. Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu: Hindustan College of Engineering was started in the year 1985, and is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. It is one of the most sought after engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu, reputed for its highly qualified and experienced faculty, excellent infrastructure and academic excellence.
  10. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology (H.I.E.T): The Institution has trained engineers and technicians in many disciplines of Engineering. It is well equipped with workshops and laboratories. HIET is widely recognized in the Asian and African continents as a premier technical institution.

Hope this helped you immensely..!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ..!!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Pratik Suhas Deshpande
16 Points
11 years ago

Thank you very much. If you could provide me some further information, I would be greatful. I would like which of these are covered under JEE Mains? Any information regarding this will be very helpful for me. Thank you again!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free