Please help me choose between EEE at BIT, Mesra and metallurgy or biotechnology at NIT warangal...i have got no personal interest on either of them and wish to prepare for CAT, BIT has absolute grading which may make my CGPA low compared to other colgs...plz advice wht to choose

Please help me choose between EEE at BIT, Mesra and metallurgy or biotechnology at NIT warangal...i have got no personal interest on either of them and wish to prepare for CAT, BIT has absolute grading which may make my CGPA low compared to other colgs...plz advice wht to choose

Grade:12

3 Answers

surendra singh niranjan
42 Points
11 years ago

YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ACCORDING TO YOUR PERSONAL INTEREST BECAUSE THE THING WE LIKE MORE WE CAN DO BETTER FOR THAT

Akash Singh
18 Points
11 years ago

eee bit mesra>>> biotechnology and metallargy of nit warangal. And it will be a backup option for u if u dont perform well in cat throughout a good job/well paid of electrical engineering is in your hand

Bishwadeep Bagchi
18 Points
11 years ago

at BIT mesra, v have absolute grading n d toppers cgpa is 8.1...weras in other colgs where relative grading is followed an avg guy may hv a better cgpa....wont that be a disadvantage in going for CAT, GATE, GRE where they have minimum cgpa requirement?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free