i got air = 13131 im alloted instrumentation and control engg & nit jalandhar and this is the first seat of ICE there are almost 100% chances of getting ece in next round but i want cse so should i suurender my seat for cse in nit j for 4th round ccb im also having home state quota what is your advice in this matter asuming i have got ece in 3rd round plz. tell me how much % chances are there that i will get branch of higer preference & how many of getting the same branch & of lower choice plz also note that last yr clsing rank was 15028 for home state quota I REQUEST ALL THE EXPERTS TO GIVE THEIR OPINION

i got air = 13131 im alloted instrumentation and control engg & nit jalandhar and this is the first seat of ICE there are almost 100% chances of getting ece in next round but i want cse

so should i suurender my seat  for cse in nit j for 4th round ccb

im also having home state quota what is your advice in this matter asuming i have got ece in 3rd round

plz. tell me how much % chances are there that i will get branch of higer preference & how many of getting the same branch & of lower choice

plz also note that last yr clsing rank was 15028 for home state quota

I REQUEST ALL THE EXPERTS TO GIVE THEIR OPINION

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
8 years ago
see you can try for better branch .If you donot get it select the same college and try for interbranch change in college

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free