my name is vipin, I'm from calicut,kerala. I have scored 428 (gate) for civil engineering, i wish to do m.tech in structural design..I might get the same in NIT, Rourkela.. But i feel that apart from the major four NITs i.e, NIT Suratkal, Warangal, Trichy and Calicut.. for m.tech in civil other nits are of not that standard or in other words we can put that it is not that economic or beneficial to join those colleges than joining the best college in your state considering the faculty and the method of teaching...I wil get for m.tech in structural design in college of engg, trivandrum which is the best clg in our state. So which college should i opt? NIT, Rourkela or Trivandrum....Can you please reply? infact it would be really helpful if you could prioritise my choices for NITs....also I wish to know about the placements for structural design (civil) in all those NITs..Sir pls do reply soon

my name is vipin, I'm from calicut,kerala. I have scored 428 (gate) for civil engineering, i wish to do m.tech in structural design..I might get the same in NIT, Rourkela..
But i feel that apart from the major four NITs i.e, NIT Suratkal, Warangal, Trichy and Calicut.. for m.tech in civil other nits are of not that standard or in other words we can put that it is not that economic or beneficial to join those colleges than joining the best college in your state considering the faculty and the method of teaching...I wil get for m.tech in structural design in college of engg, trivandrum which is the best clg in our state. So which college should i opt? NIT, Rourkela or Trivandrum....Can you please reply?
infact it would be really helpful if you could prioritise my choices for NITs....also I wish to know about the placements for structural design (civil) in all those NITs..Sir pls do reply soon 

Grade:

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
8 years ago
NITs because it is government funded.SEcondly the kind of reputation that it has among peers is matchless.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free