i have got 688 rank in upsee, and according to last years opening and closing ranks, i can get any branch in HBTI-k (not confirm about cs) i got 23k rank in aieee :( and might not be ggetting any decent nit i also heard that in hbti core branch department is not very good,, rather chemical, paint etc are good in hbti...isnt it?

i have got 688 rank in upsee, and according to last years opening and closing ranks, i can get any branch in HBTI-k (not confirm about cs) 
i got 23k rank in aieee :(
and might not be ggetting any decent nit 
i also heard that in hbti core branch department is not very good,, rather chemical, paint etc are good in hbti...isnt it? 

Grade:12

2 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

yes it is the case that chemical is very good but then too hbti is a very good college compared to most nits whhich you wont get through aieee even. there will be better students in cse and electronics which will help you to improve with them...and not core branch is taught well in any college in india except few IITs like madras & kanpur..the more you study the more you will get benefits not particularly during campus placements but off campus opportunities afterwards in life...

Akash Verma
36 Points
11 years ago

thanx...:)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free