hello friend i have scored AIR 1688 in aieee and the colleges i have decided upon are NIT Trichy/Warangal and IIIT Hyderabad i want to do cse...what would you guys suggest in terms of academic standard as well as placements?

hello friend i have scored AIR 1688 in aieee and the colleges i have decided upon are NIT Trichy/Warangal and IIIT Hyderabad

i want to do cse...what would you guys suggest in terms of academic standard as well as placements?

Grade:11

5 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Nikhil,

Prefer your branch choice rather than college.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

astha g
33 Points
11 years ago

NITs are The best.

Rajeev Kumar
11 Points
11 years ago

At this rank I will suggest u to go for IIIT- Hyderabad, it is best after IITs in respect of Academics, faculties, facilities and placement

nikhil kothari
16 Points
11 years ago

aman sir i want to do comp science which hopefully i shall be getting in both warangal as well as iiit hyd

that is why i was confused over which one to take

Kolla Raja Sekhar
51 Points
11 years ago

IIIT Hyderabad Obviously... with regard to both academics & placements...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free