I got all india rank 20477 and state rank 467 in aieee 2012. I belong to tamil nadu. According to last years cut off i will be offered instrumentation and control engineering at nit trichy. I am being offered cse at amrita and sastra. I like computers a lot. So i thought i should do cse. But i do not want to lose my seat at nit trichy. Please tell me what to do.

I got all india rank 20477 and state rank 467 in aieee 2012. I belong to tamil nadu. According to last years cut off i will be offered instrumentation and control engineering at nit trichy. I am being offered cse at amrita and sastra. I like computers a lot. So i thought i should do cse. But i do not want to lose my seat at nit trichy. Please tell me what to do.

Grade:

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Rekha,

Prefer your interested branch than college.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Kolla Raja Sekhar
51 Points
11 years ago

if u r that interested in Computers, go for IIIT Gwalior IT... an Indian Institute with awesome infrastructure & very good atmosphere... Go for it... dont miss chance of getting into an elite college with desired branch..

For any further details on it, u can message me on my facebook profile :: www.facebook.com/rajaajay37

alternatively, u can mail me at rajaajay37@gmail.com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free