I have got 275 in BITS,and getting 205 in eee,according to last year,i may get Chemical eng. At bits goa and bits hydrbd. In UPSEEE,got 1163 rank(I may get in HBTI). Yet results to come,what should i prefer? (My preference for colleges is placemet + infrastructure )

I have got 275 in BITS,and getting 205 in eee,according to last year,i may get Chemical eng. At bits goa and bits hydrbd. In UPSEEE,got 1163 rank(I may get in HBTI). Yet results to come,what should i prefer? (My preference for colleges is placemet + infrastructure )

Grade:12

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Amit,

You may get good NIT at your rank in AIEEE, Go for it....!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

prachi sharma
24 Points
11 years ago

u can definately get hbti with good branch.. u can go for bits , undoubtedly as their education syatem, study environment, infrastructure, and placement r awesome... bits come just after iits and its above all nits.. its ranked 8th best colleges in india by outlook.. BITS is even better than new iits.. u must get admsn dere if possible.. no need to wry abt placements , infrastucture, and all round development in BITS... next u can go for nit trichy, warangal or surathkal

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free