Could u plz tell me which colleges to choose among the following in order of preference? B.Tech in National University Of Singapore, Dual degree in Bits Pilani, B.E in Bits Hyderabad or Goa, Any of the top branches in NIIT Trichi, ECE in IIIT Hyderabad. Plz keep in mind that my chances of getting in NUS are not that great, so its only an option. Thank you very much

Could u plz tell me which colleges to choose among the following in order of preference? 

B.Tech in National University Of Singapore, Dual degree in Bits Pilani, B.E in Bits Hyderabad or Goa, Any of the top branches in NIIT Trichi, ECE in IIIT Hyderabad.

Plz keep in mind that my chances of getting in NUS are not that great, so its only an option. Thank you very much

Grade:12

5 Answers

Hemant Kumar
17 Points
11 years ago

Hi again harish,

If u get in NUS,SINGAPORE  it is better than any other college in India, but the only main concern is the high fee and cost of living thats all..

astha g
33 Points
11 years ago

There is no much diffrence in various centres oif BITS-Pilani. Every centre of BITS-pilani is better then any NIT. I am also searching the answer for BITS Vs IIIT Hyderabad,

Please approve my answer if you like it !!

Harish R
37 Points
11 years ago

Hi, I know the cost is high. But im gonna go there only if i get a scholarship. I have applied for it. They give scholarship base on CBSE marks.

Harish R
37 Points
11 years ago

If there is not much difference then why is the cutoff for goa and hyderabad lower than pilani??

astha g
33 Points
11 years ago

this is just the preception of people. pilani campus is half a century old. others are new. admission, curriculam, exams all are same. they are not seperate institutes. students get the degree of BITS-PILANI without name of campus.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free