how shud i prepare for bitsat..... my exam is on 23rd.. and i want to solve questions and practise papers..... plzzzzz help....

how shud i prepare for bitsat..... my exam is on 23rd.. and i want to solve questions and practise papers..... plzzzzz help....

Grade:12

1 Answers

Komal
askIITians Faculty 747 Points
8 years ago
BITSAT is very different from JEE. BITSAT mainly focuses on your concepts from NCERT. Very few questions are out of some concepts not present in NCERT. But like all other exams BITSAT also has some things unique to it, like the English and Logical Reasoning section which is not present in any other exam. You need to get familiar with the pattern. Solving mock tests greatly helps in understanding the pattern and types of questions and adapting to them.
Along with this, I would recommend preparing forVerbal/Logical ability section.It is 1/6th portion of the whole paper. So, do prepare it properly. It is generally very easy and you can easily score some marks here with not a lot of hard work. This section also helps in improving your overall time in the paper.
success key for bits speed with accuracy. u hve to attemp 15 ques in 180 min .
Study smartly with maximum efficiency while studying avoid each n evry thing other than study , put in ur maximum efforts , sincerely around 6-8 pure hours devoted to self study.

good luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free