please suggest me some good colleges for this much marks... m in general category from punjab..

please suggest me some good colleges for this much marks... m in general category from punjab..

Grade:12th Pass

10 Answers

aman kumar jha jha
36 Points
11 years ago

dear ritika, you would get into best of nits in good branch, you also stand a chance for dce... and many private colleges like thapar, amity, lpu etc...

best of luck

ritika jindal
33 Points
11 years ago

but i think my rank will b around 20,000 with these marks... will i be able to get in NITs...????

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Ritika,

At your rank you may get admission in some good NITs with some good branch....

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

aman kumar jha jha
36 Points
11 years ago

your rank for this year in aieee will surely lie b/w 10000 and 12000....(for  sure) because i too am scoring the same and i have predicted my rank on 4 websites with same results..

aman kumar jha jha
36 Points
11 years ago

by the way according to you what are the answers for question:

1>no of chiral molecules on mono chlorination of 2 methyl butane?

2>freundlich adsorption isotherm?

ritika jindal
33 Points
11 years ago

yr last year 1 of my senior was securing 173 marks,n his rank was 21,000...n this tym papr ws comparativly esy,so surely ranks vl drop...

ritika jindal
33 Points
11 years ago

ans to ur first ques is 4

n secnd 1 i dun knw...sry..

ritika jindal
33 Points
11 years ago

but sir i think my rank will be around 20,000....and i dont think i can get into nits....:( please suggest some other good colleges...

thankyou...:)

Harish R
37 Points
11 years ago

The 2nd answer is 

(4) All the above are correct for different ranges of pressure

Ujjwal Gupta
20 Points
11 years ago

See 

many sites are saying paper was easy.. but it was not that easy..I am myself scoring 179 and is expecting a rank of 15000 AIR..dont worry your AIR will be 17000 max

Some sites will show your rank to be between 10000-15000..that is actually crap

Believe me you will get an AIR of 17-18 K

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free