I have got admission in BIT Mesra Biotech and currently doing Mechanical in SRM University. Is it a right decision to move to BE Biotech in BIT Mesra, considering the elite brand image of BIT Mesra?

I have got admission in BIT Mesra Biotech and currently doing Mechanical in SRM University. Is it a right decision to move to BE Biotech in BIT Mesra, considering the elite brand image of BIT Mesra?

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Hi Shanba

You have not mentioned that in which years you are in SRM University.

if u have already completed more than 1 year in SRM University. then no need to waste ur 1 year

u can use this 1 year to get better job opportunity.

and if r in 1 st year and u have a great interest in Biotec the u can choose BIT Misra.

Regard

Badiuddin

Ashok Kumar Singh
24 Points
8 years ago
I have interest in computer science and my all india ranking is 43k. but as per the delhi state ranking i am eligible for only seat in the NSIT and DTU in BioTechnology. Under CET ranking in IP University i can get ECE branch of 2nd round in Maharaja Agarsen Information Technology, Delhi. Please suggest me in this case what is suitable for me. Either in can go for brand name college(NSIT/DTU) unfavourite branch or i can go for my favourite branch in IP.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free