I am in class 10. I want to crack IIT-JEE in 2014. How to go about it? Any books or coaching will help??

I am in class 10. I want to crack IIT-JEE in 2014. How to go about it? Any books or coaching will help??

Grade:10

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Ekansh,

Check the link below for details of the books:

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

You can join any of the coaching institutes like Narayana, Fiit-jee , Resonance and the main thing is your own hardwork.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Nimon B
63 Points
12 years ago

yeah... Its good that you are already prepared to take on the tough task.... you need to work very hard to achieve the goal...

You can join any good coaching center or else... you complete your school and then take a drop, it'll serve the best purpose...

Pls approve the ans... thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free