I request all candidates who had not get admission in 1st list at DTU, just go at www.dtuadmissions.nic.in, and check the list of seats vacant after 1st round. You will be pleassantly shocked that about 50% of the total seats are still vacant. Most surprising is that 56 out of total 73 seats of Delhi general category in CSE are vacant. Just chill u guys, 2nd list cutt off at DTU would be around 16000 and Delhi General Candidates with about 4250 raks would be getting CSE in 2nd list itself

I request all candidates who had not get admission in 1st list at DTU, just go at www.dtuadmissions.nic.in, and check the list of seats vacant after 1st round. You will be pleassantly shocked that about 50% of the total seats are still vacant. Most surprising is that 56 out of total 73 seats of Delhi general category in CSE are vacant. Just chill u guys, 2nd list cutt off at DTU would be around 16000 and Delhi General Candidates with about 4250 raks would be getting CSE in 2nd list itself

Grade:

2 Answers

akshay thakur
18 Points
12 years ago

hey can i get  civil in dtu.....i have gt 6028 all india rank....i am an outsider..plz help/////got nthing in fizt 3 roundz

Varun Kumar
19 Points
12 years ago

u will surely get civil before August end

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free