Sir I am intrested in CS. I might get it in HBTI and mightnot in good NITs. Please tell me exactly which NITs are better than HBTI so that I may decide which to take and which to drop.What is the level of facilities provided at HBTI? Is it a good place to be in?--- which NITs would be better(avalabilities are-)NIT Jamshedpur/Durgapur/Hamirpur/Ranchi;;Would HBTI be better or one of these NITs

Sir I am intrested in CS. I might get it in HBTI and mightnot in good NITs. Please tell me exactly which NITs are better than HBTI so that I may decide which to take and which to drop.What is the level of facilities provided at HBTI? Is it a good place to be in?---
which NITs would be better(avalabilities are-)NIT Jamshedpur/Durgapur/Hamirpur/Ranchi;;Would HBTI be better or one of these NITs

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Satish Bhasin,

One thing I tell you, that HBTI is the originator & developer of IIT Kanpur.......... It's education & facilities are much higher & good then all NITs......... Go for it........ It's the best.......Go for CS there.........

Best Of Luck..........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it..........WinkSmileCool

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago

Dear student,

HBTI is good but you can also consider Hamirpur and durgapur

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free