Is dual degree course at IIITM Gwalior worth taking? Are dual degrees preferrable? Can it be preferred over IIIT Allahabad(Amethi Campus) IT?

Is dual degree course at IIITM Gwalior worth taking?
Are dual degrees preferrable?
Can it be preferred over IIIT Allahabad(Amethi Campus) IT? 

Grade:

3 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Priyansh,

BTech degrees are preferred over Dua degree and in my opinion IIIT allahbad IT is a much better option available to you.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Kolla Raja Sekhar
51 Points
11 years ago

Hi Priyansh Goel..

I am a student of IIITM Gwalior...

IIITM Gwalior is far much better than IIIT Amethi...

that is very clear even from the cutoffs.. IIIT Amethi having less number of seats than IIITM Gwalior has a bigger cutoff ranks... IIITM Gwalior is established in 1997 and hence has an awesome infrastructure & very good hostel, mess, sports & other facilities...

On the Other hand IIIT Amethi is very poor in facilities..

If u want amy other details about IIITM Gwalior, u can message me to my facebook profile... my facebook profile address is ""www.facebook.com/rajaajay37"" ... Username: Kolla Raja Sekhar.. or else u can search in facebook search bar wid my email id: rajaajay37@ymail.com.. 

U can also refer to ""IIITM Gwalior Times"" for Institute Pics, Rankings of IIITM in various surveys & many other details about the institute.... the facebook address of this page is www.facebook.com/iiitmg

Ayush Sethi
28 Points
9 years ago
IIIT A is far better than IIITG in terms of placements,infra and facilities!! Hostels are in a very bad state.. lot of mosquitoes,every season, there are always some students suffering from Malaria,Dengue!! Even the internet is not provided 24*7!! and that too on a low bandwidth! placements are solely left on students!! students rushing here and there approaching HR’s of diifrt companies! there are flipkart amazon directi visitin campus but flipkrt usually hires 5-6, same for amazon and 1 for directi!! if uh cannot get thru em.. uh are goin to join TCS,INFY!! around 70% of the students end up joining these mass recruiters only!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free