I got B.arch in iit roorkee in both the 1st and 2nd counselling. Is there any chance of me getting in B.arch in Kgp in the 3rd counselling??? Where is the architecture course better roorkee or kgp????

I got B.arch in iit roorkee in both the 1st and 2nd counselling. Is there any chance of me getting in B.arch in Kgp in the 3rd counselling???

Where is the architecture course better roorkee or kgp????

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Shahir,

You may get IIT Kgp in next round.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Shahir Aziz,

IIT-Kharagpur is definitely better than IIT-Roorkee for B.Arch but i advice you to go for IIT-Roorkee becasue the chances of getting IIT-Kharagpur in the further rounds of counselling are slim !!

Settle for B.Arch @ IIT-Roorkee !

All the best & Good Luck !!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free