what should i choose...dtu cse or cse at NIT TRICHY???? bit apprehensive of going south....i am from delhi....please tell does NIT tag realy that important or DTU is equally gud????

what should i choose...dtu cse or cse at NIT TRICHY???? bit apprehensive of going south....i am from delhi....please tell does NIT tag realy that important or DTU is equally gud????

Grade:

6 Answers

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Rakesh Mehra,

Both are equilant......... U just see, where you are comfortable.........

Best Of Luck........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it.........Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to approve it.....Smile

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear RAKESH MEHRA,

Yeah NIT-Trichy is always good to opt !!

But since you are really distant i think you may go for CSE @ DTU but don't forget that NIT-Trichy is really better than that !!
I believe so !!

Anyway it's up to you to decide it now !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!
Hope this helped you immensely..!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!Smile

Varun Kumar
19 Points
12 years ago

In long term future prospect I will suggest you to opt for ECE Branch at DTU. ECE is ever green branch, by doing CS u can go to either Electronics field or communication field (which is highly developing field and has highest demand in India). The best part is that you can even go Computer Science field after doing ECE. But after doing CSE you are limited to Computer Science field only (in which international recession is there).

I strongly recommend u to do ECE from DTU (Because DTU is older Institute and has more experienced faculty and strong infrastructure).

RAKESH MEHRA
4 Points
12 years ago

hasnt the value of dtu decresed after been given the university status????

or is it still good enough to compete with NIT T

abhishek bhaduri
34 Points
12 years ago

NIT trichy anyday..DTU is good but if ur not from the north side u will get ragged like hell..this happnd to my frnd last yr so i know..NIT trichy is much better that way only food is a problem

Varun Kumar
19 Points
12 years ago

I request all candidates who had not get admission in 1st list at DTU, just go at www.dtuadmissions.nic.in, and check the list of seats vacant after 1st round. You will be pleassantly shocked that about 50% of the total seats are still vacant. Most surprising is that 56 out of total 73 seats of Delhi general category in CSE are vacant. Just chill u guys, 2nd list cutt off at DTU would be around 16000 and Delhi General Candidates with about 4250 raks would be getting CSE in 2nd list itself

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free