1.) Please let me know the ranking among NIT Jaipur, Nagpur and Rourkela in terms of Placement for M.Tech. in CSE 2.) Is DA-IICT better than any of these? Actual last yr statistics for M.Tech at DA-IICT are (3.1, 3.9, 5.8) - > ( min, avg, max) package 3.) Where does MS(Research) from NIT Trichy stand? 4.) Are students from MS at NIT Trichy equally eligible for placement drives as students of MTech? Please reply for whatever point you know.. Thanks in advance.

1.) Please let me know the ranking among NIT Jaipur, Nagpur and Rourkela in terms of Placement for M.Tech. in CSE
2.) Is DA-IICT better than any of these? Actual last yr statistics for M.Tech at DA-IICT are (3.1, 3.9, 5.8) - > ( min, avg, max) package
3.) Where does MS(Research) from NIT Trichy stand?
4.) Are students from MS at NIT Trichy equally eligible for placement drives as students of MTech?

Please reply for whatever point you know.. Thanks in advance.

Grade:

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Mohit K,

1.The Rankings in terms of Placements in CSE(M.Tech) are

NIT-Jaipur

NIT-Nagpur

NIT-Rourkela

4.Yes !! Students completing MS @ NIT-Trichy are equally eligible for Placements as students completing MT.Tech but they have to prefer a comparitively less number of Companies than M.Tech stuudents do !!

These were what i genuinely knew !!

Hope this helped you ..!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free