hello guys.... i'm in a dilemma to choose NIT in trichi or SRM in vadapalani.... my favourite course is ECE and i have ECE course in Vadapalani.. is it good to join in Vadapalani? what would be the total fees after adding tuition fees, mess and all those stuffs...?

hello guys.... i'm in a dilemma to choose NIT in trichi or SRM in vadapalani.... my favourite course is ECE and i have ECE course in Vadapalani.. is it good to join in Vadapalani? what would be the total fees after adding tuition fees, mess and all those stuffs...?

Grade:

2 Answers

Aviral Anurag Tripathi
33 Points
12 years ago

hello,

see leaving IIT all other colleges have same infrastructure,its only the quality of students they take fetch them there ranking.

so if IIT is not in question ENG BRANCH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN COLLEGE IN WHICH YOU TAKE IT

Siddharth .IIT Kharagpur
18 Points
12 years ago

U really are in a fix ..................to choose bwn what u love and One of the best NIT's.

If u seriously have great liking to ECE then take SRM and make out your best there... you will get placements equivalant to NIT's if u do good .

U can take NIT and can opt for internal sliding if u manage to be on the top list in there....If u only want to do ECE it's a bit risky as u might have to lead your life with someother field..................

As of data recieves from my friend total cost in SRM might go upto 14 lakhs or more........Iam not sure, but it's much costlier than NIT.........

On average NIT Trichy has good placement record .........u knowSmile

THE DECISION IS ALWAYS YOURS

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free