Actually, last year there were 7 rounds in AIEEE, but this year only 5 rounds with 1 SPOT roun d. So, I am worried very much to go in 4 & 5 round that whether seats will be available in 4 n 5 round or not . So, PLZ HELP

Actually,last year there were 7 rounds in AIEEE,but this year only 5 rounds with 1 SPOT round. So, I am worried very much to go in 4 & 5 round that whether seats will be available in 4 n 5 round or not. So, PLZ HELP    

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear nitish jain,

Relax.

The Safe option according to me is that you should & must go for 4 & 5 rounds of counselling !!

There are a lot of seats that are left out in prestigious institutions & you can grab them in these rounds just like taking a candy from a baby on a sunday morning !

So go for these rounds dear...

There is a huge boon just in these rounds !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by cliking on "Yes" below.!!Smile

VIPUL GUPTA
52 Points
12 years ago
hey dude...be patient and calm.. i hope you ill get 6th round seats in round 5 this time but be careful not to drag any further.... counselling is going to be far more vigorous this year.....make sure to fill proper set of choices... best of luck!
Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Nitish Jain,

Obviously, there will be much seats available in 4 & 5 rounde!!!!! aCTUALLY, MANY STUDENTS OF HIGHER RANKS DO NOT OPT FOR NITs , due to some or other reasons, ; so we will get a clear picture of our seat availability in 4 & 5 rounds!!!!!!

Don't worry!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!!

If u loved my answer, then Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!! Plz. Plz.!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free