my AIR in AIEEE is 9412 , which is best for me? 1. MANIT- ECE (round-2) 3. BIT MESRA- MECH (round-5) 2. MANIT-MECH. (round-2) 4. IIIT ALLAHABAD -EC (round-5) 5. IIIT ALLAHABAD -IT (round-4) ACC. TO LAST YEAR OPEN. & CLOSE. RANK & plz arrange them in preferences . I also wanted to know that is it safe to go for round-4 & round-5. plz reply

my AIR in AIEEE is 9412, which is best for me?

1. MANIT-ECE (round-2)       3. BIT MESRA-MECH (round-5)

2. MANIT-MECH. (round-2)   4. IIIT ALLAHABAD-EC (round-5)

5. IIIT ALLAHABAD-IT (round-4)

ACC. TO LAST YEAR OPEN. & CLOSE. RANK & plz arrange them in preferences. I also wanted to know that is it safe to go for round-4 &  round-5. plz reply

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Daer Nitish,

IIIT Allahbad is the best option available to you.

Yes going for Round 4 n 5 is a safe option.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear nitish jain,

IIIT-Allahabad(ECE) is the best option you have currently in your preference list !!

The Preference Order will be like so

1.IIIT-Allahabad(ECE)

2.IIIT-Allahabad(IT)

3.BIT-Mesra(Mechanical Engg)

4.MANIT(ECE)

5.MANIT(Mechanical Engg)

It is really safe to go for 4-5 rounds of couselling !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Nitish Jain,

IIIT-Allahabad is a good option foru, with any branch!!!!! Go for it!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free