sir, i am getting all branches in bits mesra .though bits mesra is ranked good , my friends told that it is not good.so please tell me if it is good,placements campus....

sir,
i am getting all branches in bits mesra .though bits mesra is ranked good , my friends told that it is not good.so please tell me if it is good,placements campus....

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear godadevi addanki,

Your Friends have little information about BIT-Mesra for sure !

I can make this out by the comments they have given you regarding this prestigious institution !

Have any of your Friends been to BIT-Mesra atleast ??/ No !! The how can they predict that it is not so good !

I have been there myself & i know that the Campus,Faculties,Placement Records,Pakcages etc.., are brilliant !!

The Placements @ BIT-Mesra even Challenge the Placements @ the Top 3 NIT's(NIT-Trichy,NIT-Warangal & NIT-Surathkal) ....

Never bother to hear all bluffings of your friends !!

Go for BIT-Mesra unmindful of that !

Have a Bright future ...!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely.!!

If you loved the answer ten please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.!!!Smile

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Godadevi Addanki,

Though college is good, but you will not any competitive zeal there!!!!! It's atmosphere is very cheap!!!!! But campus & placements are good!!!!!! It's cultural standard is not good!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free