i m getting information technology in cusat(kerala) and i m eligible for cs , ece, eee in galgotias and lpu, which is the best option for me . iknow that cusat is bettercollege than these two but which should be given preference branh or college ? please suggest me the best option, i m also gettin ece and eee in jp guna and in some average colleges of karnataka.

i m getting information technology in cusat(kerala) and i m eligible for cs , ece, eee in galgotias and lpu, which is the best option for me . iknow that cusat is bettercollege than these two but which should be given preference branh or college ? please suggest me the best option, i m also gettin ece and eee in jp guna and in some average colleges of karnataka. 

Grade:

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

dear shaivalini,

your  first preference must be your choice.

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free