Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR I AM FROM ANDHRA PRADESH GENERAL CANDIDATE NEEDED U R SUGGESTION GOT 93000 AIR IN AIEEE 65000 IN CATEGORY PLEASE TELL FRANKLY THAT CAN I GET BETTER BRANCH IN SASTRA ....AND IN ANY OTHER COLLEGES...... ONE MORE SIR I HAVE SEEN IN THE CCV WEBSITE THE LIST OF COLLEGES PARTICATING IN AIEEE COLLEGES LLIKE JODHPUR UNIVERSITY THERE ONLY FOR SPOT ROUND OF COUNCELLING CAN U GET ECE,MECH IN THOSE COLLEGES?PLEASE TELL FRANKLY I AMTOTALLY DISAPPOINTED NEED U R HELP ESPECIALLY GODFREY ,JAYAONALI,ASWIN SINHA,AKASH GOYAL...........HELP IN MY CAREER THANKYOU A LOT ....................................................................................

SIR I AM FROM ANDHRA PRADESH GENERAL CANDIDATE NEEDED U R SUGGESTION GOT 93000 AIR IN AIEEE 65000 IN CATEGORY PLEASE TELL FRANKLY THAT CAN I GET BETTER BRANCH IN SASTRA....AND IN ANY OTHER COLLEGES......

ONE MORE SIR I HAVE SEEN IN THE   CCV WEBSITE THE LIST OF COLLEGES PARTICATING IN AIEEE COLLEGES LLIKE JODHPUR UNIVERSITY  THERE ONLY FOR SPOT ROUND OF COUNCELLING CAN U GET ECE,MECH IN THOSE COLLEGES?PLEASE TELL FRANKLY I AMTOTALLY DISAPPOINTED NEED U R HELP ESPECIALLY GODFREY ,JAYAONALI,ASWIN SINHA,AKASH GOYAL...........HELP IN MY CAREER THANKYOU A LOT....................................................................................

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
9 years ago

Dear vamsi kiran,

I respect the faith you put on the AskIITians Expert team !

We will give our best to help you dear...

This rank in AIEEE in general category will give you a seat in SASTRA in the lower branches mainly !

You can get

1.Instrumentation & Control Engineering(Integrated Course-5 Yr M.Tech)

2.BioTechnology

3.BioEngineering

4.BioInformatics

5.Construction Engineering & Management(Integrated Course-5 Yr M.Tech)

Yes dear...these colleges take part only in the Spot Counselling Round which may give you a chance to grab the Core Branches like  CSE,ECE,EEE & Mechanical Engg !!

So if you wan tguidance throoughout this counselling procedure just post your question here in the AskIITians forum & i will get to it in no time !

All the Best & Good Luck !!!!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.!!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free